Skip to main content

What to Do if You Overpay Your Credit Card

Please identify which account the overpayment was made to and call your bank to request that they send an Electronic Payment Refund Request to Capital One. This will give your bank permission from Capital One to return the overpaid funds back to your bank account. Please note that it may take a few days for the transfer to be completed.