You can use Quick CheckTM – our online credit card eligibility checker – to find out which Capital One credit card you’ll be approved for, before you apply. You’ll be asked to provide some personal and financial information, similar to what you’d provide when you apply for a card, and then Quick Check will show you which card is right for you in as little as 15 seconds. Quick Check is free to use and won't impact your credit score.
Quick Check uses the same credit models that we use in our credit card applications to determine your eligibility for our credit cards. You can be confident you’ll be approved for the same card that Quick Check predicts for you, as long as:
- There’s been no change in your credit file information, personal information or financial status from the time you receive your Quick Check results to the time you apply for one of our credit cards;
- You’re at least the age of majority in the province or territory you live in;
- Your application isn’t flagged for fraud prevention;
- You don’t have an existing Capital One account; and
- You haven’t applied for a Capital One account in the last 30 days or had an account with us that was not in good standing in the last year. In good standing means not past due, over limit, fraudulent, restricted, or part of a consumer credit counselling program or bankruptcy.