Skip to main content

What to Do if You Have Incorrect Information on Your Credit Report

If you see something on your credit report that doesn’t look right, you can file a dispute with the lender that reported the information in question. If your dispute isn’t resolved, you can file a secondary dispute with the applicable credit reporting agency. For more information, visit the TransUnion®website or visit the Equifax®website.