How to View Transaction Details
To view your transaction details:
- Sign in to online banking and select View Account. Don’t have an account? Sign up now.
- Your pending transactions will be displayed along with your posted transactions.
- To view a transaction in more detail, select the arrow to the left of the transaction to expand it.
The transaction will expand to show you the following additional information (where available):
- Merchant location
- Merchant website
- Date purchased
- Date posted
- Name of cardholder who made the purchase
- How the transaction will appear on your statement
You can also sign up for transaction alerts through your Capital One online banking to receive customizable alerts by email or text message for the account activities you want to track. If you have the Capital One mobile app, you can also turn on notifications to track your purchase and payment activity.