You’ll only need one online banking account, even if you have more than one Capital One card. You can sign in and manage all your cards under one username and password by linking your accounts.
- Sign in to online banking.
- Select View Account, then select More Account Services from the taskbar.
- Select Link card accounts from the Account Settings section of the window that pops up.
- Press the Link a Credit Card button.
- A new browser window will open. Follow the instructions in the new window to find and link your card.