When you download the Capital One app on an iPhone with Touch ID/Face ID enabled, you’ll be asked if you’d like to use Touch ID/Face ID to sign in. You can also tap Continue with Password to skip that step and continue to your online banking account.
Once you’ve turned on Touch ID/Face ID sign-in for the app, you’ll be prompted to use it when you open the app. You can also tap the Touch ID/Face ID button in the top right corner of the screen.
You can turn Touch ID/Face ID on or off when you’re signed in to the app. To turn Touch ID/Face ID on or off:
- Tap the More menu.
- Select Touch ID settings or Face ID settings.
- Tap the toggle to turn the feature on or off.
Note that Touch ID/Face ID:
- Must be enabled on your phone before you can use it on the app
- Is only available for iPhone models starting from the 5s and higher
- Is only available when running iOS versions 10.3 and above