If you’ve forgotten your PIN, here’s how to reset it online:
- Sign in to online banking and select View Account. Don’t have an account yet? Sign up now.
- From the taskbar, select More Account Services.
- Click on Change or reset PIN.
- Select I forgot my PIN or I don’t have one yet.
- Follow the steps to reset your PIN.
Alternatively, you can get another copy of your current PIN by calling the number on the back of your card. In the menu options, select or say:
- “PIN Options.”
- “Mail me my PIN.”
We will then send a new copy of your PIN to the address attached to your credit card account. As a security measure, Capital One customer service agents cannot view or change your PIN. You will only be able to receive a PIN through the mail.